Join our client hospital and help provide quality healthcare services to a population of more than 440,000 people.
We are seeking to appoint Specialty Doctors and Consultants to join forward thinking, friendly departments of:
- Acute Medicine: Consultant
- Care of the Elderly: Consultant
- Emergency Medicine: Specialty Doctor
- Medicine (General/Internal): Specialty Doctor
- Paediatrics: Specialty Doctor
- Radiology: Consultant
- Stroke Medicine: Consultant
Requirements & Salary
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for Full GMC Registration and licence to practise, and be on or be eligible to be on the GMC Specialist Register;
- Extensive experience as a Specialist in the relevant field of activity;
- Salary between £74,504 and £100,446 per year, dependent on the grade and level of experience.
- Applicants must hold or be eligible for Full GMC Registration and licence to practice;
- At least 4 years full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) at least two years of which will be in a specialty training programme in a relevant specialty or as a fixed term specialty trainee in a relevant specialty or have equivalent experience and competencies.
- Salary between £37,8176 and £69,325 per year.
Hospital onboarding team – The Trust has a team at the hospital that specifically deals with new starters and helping them get settled. They help with accommodation, schools, banking, NI, GP and can arrange pick up and transfers.
Skype interviews for the afore mentioned positions will be organized in the upcoming months and, if you are successful, you can start work this year.
Please send us your CV and one of our dedicated consultants will be happy to contact you to discuss the above option. We also have a number of other vacancies that may be of interest to you, so please do call us to discuss your current situation and we can match your requirements to some of our existing positions or alternatively go and search the marketplace for your ideal role.