“ Your recruitment partners in Romania!”
In our databases, we have hundreds of qualified and experienced candidates:
- General nurses
- Healthcare assistants
- Veterinary surgeons
- Doctors: Locum and Specialist consultants
Brit-Ro Consultancy offers not only recruitment of Romanian medical staff. We provide staff for all industries: IT, tradesmen for the building and construction industries, engineers, HGV drivers, Plant Operators, industrial staff, hospitality staff.
Please tell us your needs.
KNOW WHO YOU EMPLOY
Brit-RO gives you a direct access to the Romanian labour force. All the people we provide have appropriate qualifications, work experience and references checked. Translations of their documentation is made available as required.
Our recruitment approach and assessment techniques have been prepared by specialists with vast experience in UK medical and technical recruitment. As such we are pleased to announce that 85% of our pre-screened candidates are successful in the interviews with our clients.
HIRE FOREIGN STAFF WITH EASE
All immigration and registration with the relevant regulating organisations proceedings are arranged and dealt with by Brit-Ro. Bureaucracy and paperwork are kept to a minimum. We also help with the worker's travel arrangements, accommodation and applying for their National Insurance Number and opening of a Bank account via our London office.
Our multilingual representatives can be available during arrivals in the UK and their induction into your company.
We have a specialist cross-cultural trainer available who trains and prepares staff during the relocation process.
All our placements are permanent, so we operate on a single introduction fee.
How it works?
- The Client provides the Agency with details of the position which the Client seeks to fill; type of work, the location and hours of work; the experience, training, qualifications; the duration or likely duration of the work; the conditions of remuneration etc., by submission of a completed Employer Application Form (E-1).
- The Agency supplies the documentation of suitable applicants (candidates) and then arranges contact between the Client and any applicants selected by the Client.
- The Client agrees to notify the Agency immediately of any offer of an engagement made to the applicant and to notify the Agency immediately that its offer of an engagement to the applicant has been accepted and to provide details of the applicant’s remuneration.
- The fee for the introduction of the applicant depends on the level of his annual remuneration; It is calculated as a percentage of the remuneration during the first 12 months:
5. Term of payment: 14 days of the date of invoice. VAT will be charged on the fee if applicable. Agency reserves the right to charge interest for any delay in payment.
6. If the engagement is for a fixed term of less than 26 weeks (app. 6 months), the rate for the fee paid weekly/monthly applies according to the actual duration of engagement.
7. The Agency reserves the right to protect its business; If the Client subsequently engages or re-engages the applicant within the period of six calendar months from the date of termination of the engagement or withdrawal of the offer, the full fee becomes payable. If, after an offer of engagement has been made to the applicant, the Client decides for any reason to withdraw it, the Client shall be liable to pay the Agency a cancellation fee of 10% of the annual remuneration of the applicant.
8. If the Client is not satisfied with the candidate and the engagement terminates before the expiry of 10 weeks from the commencement of the engagement (except where the applicant is made redundant) the fee will be refunded as shown below:
|Length of employment||Refund|
|1 or 2 weeks worked||100%|
|3 or 4 weeks worked||70%|
|5 or 6 weeks worked||50%|
|7 or 8 weeks worked||30%|
|9 weeks worked||20%|
|10 weeks worked||10%|
|11 weeks worked and more||0%|
- The Client is the employer and is responsible for all formalities required by law of the country in which the applicant is engaged to work.